Date of Last Update: Feb 1, 2020
Collection of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from you and the device(s) you use when you: use the Service(s), creating an account on the Site, provide information in the mobile application or on the web, update or add information to your account, or participate in communications or dispute resolution regarding the Service(s).
The Personal Information we collect may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Identifying information including your name, your company name, address, telephone number, age, drivers license number and image, and email address;
- Transaction information that you provide and that is generated in recording your transactions;
- Payment method information;
- Computer and connection information such as page view statistics, referring URL, and your IP address;
- Information you add to your account, provide in a web form, or communicate to Company or other account holders;
- Information about your device, interaction with the Service(s), and communications with Company which may include a unique device identifier, device type, identification (ID) for advertising;
- Information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take within the Service(s), emails and other communication with the Company.
Use of Personal Information
Company uses the collected information for the following general purposes: providing the Service(s), billing, identification and authentication, customer service and services improvement, contact, research, and detection and mitigation of fraud and illegal activities.
Your personal information is not sold to other entities for commercial purposes, except as required to facilitate your transactions as part of the Service(s), when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
- To deliver the products and services that you have requested and to communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you – to support and enhance your use of the Services and provide you with customer support – to conduct research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content – to serve you content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site – to enforce our terms and conditions and otherwise manage our business – to perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers and third party software solutions that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality and supporting features offered through our site. In addition, we may share information that you provide to us as well as information that we collect with third parties to serve you ads tailored to your interests on our site and on other websites.
Third Party Vendors and Links
The Company uses third party vendors, financial partners, and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate our Service(s). These third party vendors have their own terms of service/use and privacy policies that you should read. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other Sites or other services. You should exercise caution and read the third-party privacy policies to understand how the third parties collect, process, share and store your information.
Information from Social Media
When you interact with the Site through a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked from the Site), we may collect the Personal Information that you make available to us on that page, including your account ID or username and other information included in your posts. If you choose to log in to your account with or through a social networking service, we and that service may share certain information about you and your activities.
We may work with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our website visitors. These third-party service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer alert you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your web browser settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and it may disrupt some of the features on our website.
Privacy for Children
Our digital content and Service(s) may not be suitable for people under the age of 21. We do not knowingly allow users in this age group to receive services on our Site, which are intended for users of 21 or older, or collect their Personal Information.
To Stop Receiving Messages from us
If you wish to stop receiving messages from us, click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any message you receive from us.
Inquiries, Opt-out, Remove, or Modify your Information
To inquire, opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided us please contact the Company through our firstname.lastname@example.org and alert us with your request.
Online Policy Only
Acceptance of these Conditions